Banking & Finance
The Firm’s expertise lies in providing services and advice on all types of commercial and banking transactions including negotiations and documentation.
- Project Finance and Public Private Participation
- External Commercial Borrowing
- Debt Restructuring and re-financing
- Regulation and Compliance
- Corporate Debt,
- Real Estate Financing
Securitization market in India is a relatively new and fast evolving. Our practice in this sector includes advising funds, sponsors, credit enhancers, Foreign Institutional Investors and investors on investment norms, eligibility, contribution contracts, registration requirements and enforcement of security interests.
We provide a comprehensive advice on all aspects of banking and finance matters and have substantial experience in the following area :
- Loan transactions and bank lending – advising both borrowers and lenders in connection with domestic and cross-border financing.
- Acquisition financing and other leveraged finance – structuring, Drafting and negotiating all financing aspects of mergers and acquisition transactions.
- Structured financing – advising both investors and lenders in securitization of various assets.
- Project finance – advising on all aspects of project financing transactions; and
- Regulatory issues – advising banks and financial institutions with respect to regulatory matters in India.